PNG,

The other thing would be - why did you buy Voyager without
first trying the demo version?

If you found it crashed too much in the demo, you may not
have spent so much money on the keyfile. Then you would
have no reason to complain. I consider Voyager one of the
best demo versions since it has very few restrictions
apart from a 30-day timeout and no SSL. I may be wrong
however ;)

Voyager 3.2 is really quite old. The version currently
in development (3.3 and onwards) is slow going right now,
but it's still actively being worked on. As far as I
recall, there is no need for a keyfile with the later
versions, as it acts exactly like the 3.2 demo versions
without one.

These versions are known to be quite stable, although the
beta state does have a warning attached: the developers
are not responsible for you "throwing money away" by
rashly buying products that turns out eventually you
are not satisfied with.

I would ask that you try the latest version of Voyager
and check out the news releases at http://v3.vapor.com
(which should be the homepage in Voyager anyway :)

--
Matt Sealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations