Hello Matt,

On 2004-07-13, you wrote:

> Catch up?

> IBrowse implements the same featureset, almost identical, but with
> some things Voyager does better (still.. count the flash plugins
> for IBrowse..) and some things IBrowse does better (Javascript
> mainly).

The flash plugin for Voyager is close to useless these days. IBrowse got
more speed and tabs as well, support for datatypes, priority settings for
Voyager and it displayes more pages (of those that I visit at least)
better/like it should look like.

> AWeb?! You HAVE to be kidding me. AWeb hasn't changed for 2 years.
> All they did was "port" from SAS/C to GCC, and remove ClassAct
> includes in favour of Reaction ones (big job!). The improvements
> in 3.5 are things that Voyager has had since a very long time
> (Regex JS class, double buffered rendering, transparent gifs,
> standardised IE-compatible table layout).

AWeb has changed. Like you said about the improvments that's what's changed
in 2 years in *AWeb* . You're talking against yourself.

> Voyager is ALWAYS under development! :)

So are the other browsers. Difference is that they get released when
they've reached a stable/usable state.

/Jörgen