Hi,

I have not seen that behavior before.

The dpdk_crypto_sw is only for enabling SW crypto, the default is to support just HW crypto devices.

I cannot think of a reason why you would see that behavior.
Basically we just check if we found enough DPDK/Cryptodev HW crypto devices for the number of workers configured.
How have you pin point the wait/stall to the Cryptodev initialization?

Thanks,
Sergio