Hi Marco,

Wondering if you still have this issue and had time to debug it further?

Regards,
Sergio

On 30/05/2017 08:10, Marco Varlese wrote:
On Mon, 2017-05-29 at 16:20 +0100, Sergio Gonzalez Monroy wrote:
On 29/05/2017 15:54, Marco Varlese wrote:
On Mon, 2017-05-29 at 15:35 +0100, Sergio Gonzalez Monroy wrote:
Hi,

I have not seen that behavior before.

The dpdk_crypto_sw is only for enabling SW crypto, the default is to
support just HW crypto devices.

I cannot think of a reason why you would see that behavior.
Basically we just check if we found enough DPDK/Cryptodev HW crypto
devices for the number of workers configured.
How have you pin point the wait/stall to the Cryptodev initialization?
I haven't spent much time on it however this wasn't happening on the
previous
release (17.02) I used for my VSPerf environment. I then noticed this new
"message" and thought to raise the question here.

If you do not see the issue and believe that cannot cause this bootstrap
problem
then it must be something else. I will dig further but my environment hasn't
changed beside the new VPP version.
+csit-dev

CSIT tests have been running with this change and I do not think they
have seen the issue either.

Have you not changed anything on your setup/startup.conf? ie. number of
hugepages
No. As I said in my previous email, my setup has not changed beside the newer
VPP version.

Thanks,
Sergio

Thanks,