Hi,

After applying the fixes suggested by Jeff, I was able to compile the
router plugin with VPP 1707.

It runs and allows to enable tap-inject and set up interfaces addresses
without crashing.

The problem I'm facing now is with setting up FRR OSPF on top of the
VPP+router plugin.

FRR OSPF is configured and I see OSPF Hello packets flowing out of the
machine. However, the incoming OSPF Hello packets are dropped by VPP (with
the reason "ip4 adjacency drop") and never reach the FRR.

The same settings worked with VPP 1609 + router plugin. Maybe I need to
configure something manually in VPP to allow reception of OSPF multicast
packets?

So, to summarize the problem, incoming OSPF Hello packets are dropped by
VPP, while the outgoing hello packets successfully sent by FRR via VPP to
the neighbouring router.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael.