Here is the trace of the packet that is dropped. Any help is very
appreciated.

00:05:18:275995: dpdk-input

  GigabitEthernet0/4/0 rx queue 0

  buffer 0x446a: current data 14, length 68, free-list 0, clone-count 0,
totlen-nifb 0, trace 0x1

  PKT MBUF: port 0, nb_segs 1, pkt_len 82

    buf_len 2176, data_len 82, ol_flags 0x0, data_off 128, phys_addr
0x6990d980

    packet_type 0x0

  IP4: fa:16:3e:4a:b3:60 -> 01:00:5e:00:00:05

  OSPF: 10.0.10.1 -> 224.0.0.5

    tos 0xc0, ttl 1, length 68, checksum 0x2986

    fragment id 0x9b15

00:05:18:276166: ip4-input

  OSPF: 10.0.10.1 -> 224.0.0.5

    tos 0xc0, ttl 1, length 68, checksum 0x2986

    fragment id 0x9b15

00:05:18:276403: ip4-mfib-forward-lookup

  fib 0 entry 0

00:05:18:276503: ip4-mfib-forward-rpf

  entry 0 -1

00:05:18:276516: ip4-drop

    OSPF: 10.0.10.1 -> 224.0.0.5

      tos 0xc0, ttl 1, length 68, checksum 0x2986

      fragment id 0x9b15

00:05:18:276595: error-drop

  ip4-input: ip4 adjacency drop