Hi,

Below are the few attributes (of classify table creation/deletion structure,
classify_add_del_table ) which I didn't understand fully, It please me to
understand table/session creation :

del_chain              - It says if non-zero value then whole chain of tables
is deleted, does this mean that i can create multiple tables with different
classifier rules?
table_index           - What needs to be filled-in during a new classifier
table creation (if a request message is being sent to VPP process for
classifier table creation)?
nbuckets               - Does it indicate the maximum number of classifier
rules that could be present in an table?
memory_size        - What is the difference between 'nbuckets' and this
field(memory_size)?
next_table_index  - Does this indicate a different classifier table or is it
the pointer to next node in packet processing?
miss_next_index  -  What is the use of this field in comparision to
next_table_index?
mask                    -  "mask l3 ip4 dst l4 udp src_port dst_port match 4" :
Will this work while filling 'mask' field or any special conversion is required?
match_n_vectors - Does this indicate maximum number of fields that needs to be
matched from the set of classifier rules?

I am sending a message to VPP's RX thread to configure the L3-L4 classifier
rules.

Regards
Naveen S