Hi, I improved the patch Natalie submitted, and pushed it for review on
gerrit: https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/12694/ .

There was a small change in dpdk/device/init.c - I needed to set
ignore_offload_bitfield manually, don't know what
changed since I last tested it, but it did not work without it.

I also added stuff for mrvl_pmd in dpdk/Makefile.

And fixed the hard coded linker flag to some kind of autotools magic (hope
I done it right).

Everything was tested on VPP from today morning (not IPsec though).

Regards,
Szymon