Dear Szymon,

It is reasonably to expect that copying data from NIC descriptor to VPP buffer
metadata should be
faster than copying NIC descriptor to DPDK metadata and then copying same data
from DPDK metadata into
vpp metadata.

Do we agree on that?

It might be that i wrote crapy code in current driver, but I'm pretty sure that
i was getting ~30% better performance few months ago.

Have you disabled dpdk plugin during that test?

--
Damjan