Hi Tom and welcome to vpp-dev,

> On 21 Aug 2018, at 16:28, Tom Herbert <t...@quantonium.net> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have some questions regarding Destination Options processing in VPP.
> Basically, I'd like to know they are properly supported per RFC8200.

Probably not.

> not, then I'd like to request the VPP stack is fixed to be protocol
> compliant in this.

As you know VPP is open source project, we like to be standards compliant
and we like new features.

Showing up on the mailing list first time and immediately requesting somebody
to do the work is a bit unfair.
I'm sure people will try to help if you or somebody who works with you wants to
work on this problem,
but you cannot expect that folks will just stop doing what they do just to do
the work you requested.

Thanks,

Damjan