Hi Hongjun,
Integrating this work with Sweetcomb would be interesting because stats may be
"enriched" with extra information which not exposed to stats shared memory
segment.
Because of Chinese new year, there won't be a weekly call on Thursday but may
Yohann & Stevan could attend to next call.
Regards,
Jerome

Le 03/02/2019 05:32, « sweetcomb-...@lists.fd.io au nom de Ni, Hongjun »