BTW I strongly suggest that you don't use uio_pci_generic. Starting with kernel
4.4 vfio-pci even supports no-iommu mode for systems which lack IOMMU.
uio_pci_generic is on the black list for a long time by the kernel community,
MSI and MSI-X interrupt support was never added....

Also, uio_pci_generic actually just provides interrupt support for PCI devices,
BARs are mapped trough sysfs by simply doing open(), mmap() on
/sys/bus/pci/devices/......./resourceX so access to that file is also required
inside container.