I don't have a solution yet, but one observation has popped up quickly....

In the 2 failed jobs Ray sent links for, one of them had a test fail which
was not related to VRRP. There is a BFD6 test failure for the NAT change
https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/25462:

https://logs.fd.io/production/vex-yul-rot-jenkins-1/vpp-verify-master-ubuntu1804/2678/archives/

Looking back through a couple of recent failed runs of that job, there is
also a DHCP6 PD test failure for rdma change
https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/25823:

https://logs.fd.io/production/vex-yul-rot-jenkins-1/vpp-verify-master-ubuntu1804/2682/archives/

The most obvious common thread between BFD6, DHCP6 and VRRP to me seems to
be that they all maintain state which is dependent on timers. There could
be a more general issue with timing-sensitive tests. I am going to submit a
change which will prevent the VRRP tests from running temporarily while I
can figure out a proper solution. Based on the above, other tests may need
the same treatment.

-Matt