Hi Paul,

Good point.

Do you think it's worth adding an env var for running tests with intermittent failures on the LF infra?  In my experience, it is often hard to reproduce intermittent failures locally so I'm thinking that in may be useful to have a "penalty box" for flaky tests.

Or I can push a patch to just skip the VRRP tests instead of using extended tests.

Thanks,
-daw-