Dave,

Good for you.

Let me take this opportunity to say Thank You!
for your wise stewardship and wry sense of humour over the past few years of
the FD.io project,
for your bootstrapping of multiple development efforts, like the FD.io VPP TCP
Stack with Florin and Team, static analysis, too many contributions to list.
and for your service to the FD.io Technical Steering Committee.

Clearly we'd rather you had hung around as FD.io VPP PTL indefinitely.
Happy trails, glad you are sticking around as a contributor.

Thanks,

Ray K