Hi,
   You can "make install-dep" and "make install-ext-deps"  downloads can save
to local,

At 2023-01-04 03:43:53, "Chinmaya Aggarwal" <chinmaya.agar...@hsc.com> wrote:

Hi,

Currently as part of VPP compilation, there are commands such as "make
install-dep" and "make install-ext-deps" which downloads required dependent
packages from internet. We want to automate the VPP compilation in offline mode
i.e. our environment will not have internet access and we want to compile VPP
in such an environment. Since the above mentioned commands by default reach out
to internet for downloading the required packages, how can we have an offline
setup for VPP compilation?

Thanks and Regards,
Chinmaya Agarwal.