Hi Jerome,

I will merge this text into the 26.10 releases notes, no worries. It will need 
to go into the same commit as I make for the rest of the release notes.

—a

> On 6 Oct 2026, at 06:52, Jerome Tollet <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Dave, Andrew,
> 
> Following up on the agreed hidden visibility merge plan: the implementation 
> is now merged on master, but the advance notice for VPP 26.10 remains pending:
> 
> https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/46881
> 
> This documentation-only change targets stable/2610 and is Verified +1. It 
> explicitly states that hidden visibility becomes the default in VPP 27.02 and 
> that VPP 26.10 retains its existing behavior.
> 
> I followed up on Gerrit on September 29. Could one of you review and submit 
> this change this week, ahead of RC2 on October 14?
> 
> The release note completes the agreed migration plan by giving downstream 
> users advance notice in 26.10. If there is a remaining objection, please 
> identify it so I can address it promptly.
> 
> Thanks,
> Jerome

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#27235): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/message/27235
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/121292132/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/leave/14379924/21656/631435203/xyzzy 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to