Dennis McKenzie writes:
> >   (Anyone want to talk about the role of a "Producer" in recent
> >VRML efforts?
>
> Len and Paul could speak to this directly. Also Bernie and Stephen although
> I'm sure they are both pretty busy right now :)

yes.

> The organization of talents in a vrml production would be like the movie
> industry for the most part I'd think.

Certainly it's more like film production than it is like anything else.

> Money is an interesting issue :) Assuming there is any :( Again I suppose
> this would be taken from existing models. Stephen's and Bernie's success so
> far with VRMLDream is very encouraging. Congratulations guys! A shared
> Vision can be a wonderful thing in this medium. Probably more so than in
> any other.

Thanks!

I'm knee-deep in Java code right now, getting things ready for Dream, so
I can't talk long.  However, I just want to say that every time I look at
the models, listen to the music, or hear the actors delivering their lines
I get excited about the project all over again.  It's really inspiring to
see all this talent coming together, to turn the shared Vision into a
(virtual) Reality.

It's just so... cool.     :-)

Anyway, back to the grind...

--
   Bernie Roehl
   University of Waterloo Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering