I was unfortunately unable to watch yesterday's premiere of VRML-Dream, due to
being far from home without a computer.  I read Sandy's writeup of it, though
(http://vrml.miningco.com/).  I realize Bernie, Stephen, et alia are probably
too exhausted to talk much about it just yet, but I'm curious to hear whether
the production engendered any new thoughts about this long-form VRML stuff in
general (as well as any specific lessons learned about what works and what
doesn't).  For instance, one thing I've wondered about (in describing the
project to others) is how interactive a live broadcast feels to the audience.
I hope to find out for myself at some point, but in the mean time, how did
those who saw it feel about this?

--jed