There's been a series in InterActivity magazine about
storyboarding.  You can read the latest installment and
catch up on the others at:

http://www.eyemedia.com/backissues/1998/0498/0498animata.htm

Two more things that might be of some interest: there's
a website called The Mail Archive at
http://www.mail-archive.com/
that seems to be a place that will archive your lists
for free.

And on another front, Kevin Hughes has given his blessing
to a group that's starting to work on hypermail again.
I've downloaded the latest beta, and the current version
copes with Microsoft Exchange "RE:".  There's even a
version in the pipeline that handles MIME attachments.
Write me at work and I'll hunt down the URL.

Sorry for my recent silence on some of the fascinating
talk in the past 3 or 4 weeks, but things have been rather
out of hand at work and at home -- trivial deadlines
and such.

I've been reading "Computers as Theatre" and trying
for the 10th time to get into a book on modern literary
criticism (by a guy who can't write to save his ass
but sure is smart and wants you to know it).

In partial recompense:
http://home.hiwaay.net/~crispen/vrmlworks/dolphin.wrl
http://home.hiwaay.net/~crispen/worlds/test/yf-23.wrl

The former is the famous 3 dolphins (from Avalon?)
turned into one, and the latter was converted from
a Flight Simulator Toolkit model.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]