I sat last night with the snippet of audio that Stephen
posted and ran the MIDI behind it just for fun.  Interesting.
It made me think that for any future production, the script
should be recorded at a table rehearsal (regardless of
who does the speaking) so we can plan the music better.
I posted that suggestion to Stephen.  IOW, record,
make an RA file (.ram), then post that where we
can fetch it to our own machine and work from there.
I think that would help with *appropriateness*.

Did the MIDI ever run?  If so, what happened?

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.