Gerald Hochegger wrote:

ok - I'll try to package an ubuntu kernel with the vserver devel
patch also.

But I'm not able to upgrade the Ubuntu kernel with all Ubuntu
patches to 2.6.16 - I've to stick with the Ubuntu provided 2.6.15.6 kernel.

This leads back to the starting point of the thread. I need
vserver patches for vanilla kernel 2.6.15.6

And as Björn Steinbrink pointed out at the beginning of the thread, you can quite easily extract the changes using interdiff, which is what I normally do for the Fedora kernels (when I haven't applied the deltas already).

--
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson
GPG id: 06723412