On Mon, 8 May 2006 22:23:46 +0300
"ehab heikal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want some directories of data to be shared across vservers on the same
> host, will  linking the directories from the host work?

yes.  you can use a hardlink or "mount --bind".  you might have to use
vnamespace with "mount --bind" for the guest to see the new mount (as i do
when i mount a loopback from the host into a guest).

> Can two vservers share the same IP so that one uses some ports and the
> other uses the rest?

i know the host's ip can be shared with a guest, but i don't know about
between two guests.

corey
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]