If I have understood well, a bridge group allows the computer to work as a
switch where I can create groups of interfaces that belongs to the same
network domain. And I can also run spanning tree protocol in these  group of
interfaces.

Some questions though,
is it possible to assign virtual interfaces to create VLANs?

In case it is possible, may I create VLANs in a bridge group that has not
assigned an IP address in a specific interface??

Thanks a lot!!

Paco.