Anyone..?

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Daren Tay
Sent: Tuesday, 11 September 2007 19:01
To: Dave Roberts; 'An-Cheng Huang'
Cc: vyatta-users@mailman.vyatta.com
Subject: Re: [Vyatta-users] User and Password Management

Hi guys,

one question:

right now, with the users all having the same "rights" to vyatta, I am
logging into the machine via 'root' directly, as subsequent user created
(via vyatta) goes in to xorpsh straight.

I would like to prevent direct root login, and at the same time, would want
to create a user with shell access,
but I understand that if I create a user via the CLi using 'useradd'
whatever changes done in xorpsh will overwrite the system's one?

Anyway around that?
Daren