I'm just beginning to learn about this and am in the process of setting up a
test router.  I have installed 3 ethernet cards in the test pc of various
brands and ages ( I used what I had laying around and this is only replacing
a linksys BEFSX41 (Hopefully)).  The software recognizes the 3 separate
cards and has called them eth 0 - 2 and reads there MAC addresses nicely.  I
set each card to its own IP 192.168.1.30/24 -192.168.1.32/24 and when I go
to Configure and Show it displays correctly.  The issue is that I have only
connected one card to a switch and that is showing up as all three ip
addresses.  It responds intermittently to pings and though I activated the
WebGUI I cannot access it.

If someone has an idea of what I'm doing wrong I'd appreciate the help.
Thanks

Jesse