#3 - I agree, please bring back my beloved ?! Its an automatic reflex to hit ? whenever I'm in a router. I end up hitting it 3 or 4 times before I realize that its echoing the char to the screen rather than activating help.

That and the new CLI being mildly confusing (i'm adjusting to it) are my only two complaints so far.

Aubrey Wells
Senior Engineer
Shelton | Johns Technology Group
A Vyatta Ready Partner