Hi

I was able to get Vlan's working but its not segregated meaning to say
that from vlan 30.2 I can ping to vLan 20.2 and vice-versa. Can
someone tell what settings i need to do in my switch so that I should
not be able to ping from 30.2 to 20.2 and vice-versa. Currently i have
set it up using tagged ports. I'm using Linksys SRW224G4 Switch.

here are the screen shots of the current settings in the switch

port e2 in switch get the direct cable from vyatta,

 the create vlan screen shot is here

http://i31.tinypic.com/11sfh4h.jpg

The port settings screen shot is here

http://i31.tinypic.com/25sudjb.jpg

Port to Vlan Mapping for switch default Vlan1

http://i25.tinypic.com/16blhti.jpg

Port to Vlan Mapping for Vlan 20

http://i30.tinypic.com/rkwilf.jpg

Port to Vlan Mapping for Vlan 30

http://i31.tinypic.com/1dy0b6.jpg

Vlan to port mapping, the port e2 here is joined to vlan's 20T and 30T

http://i29.tinypic.com/w66wx.jpg

Please help me :) .