> > 7. The contest starts at 2:30 PM USA Pacific Standard Time
> on Feb 27
> > and runs through 11:59 PM USA Pacific Standard Time on March 22.
>
> I clarified this when I posted it to vyatta.org, but sent
> this out too quickly...
>
> All dates/times are in 2008. I figured that was obvious, but
> I'm sure somebody would have taken me to task if I had left a
> loophole. ;-)

Doh! Okay, An-Cheng politely pointed out that DST begins on March 9 this
year. Darn USA Congress, messing with my contest.

After some rapid, completely off-the-cuff thinking, I have decided that
Bugzilla will be the judge of this. The bug must be filed before 11:59 PM
at whatever time Bugzilla thinks it's keeping. Right now, I have no idea
whether the Bugzilla server compensates for DST or not. If so, you're out
of luck and you just lost an hour. If not, you're in luck. If you want to
be be clean, don't push it. ;-)

-- Dave