Maybe the site is rather complex (a lot of JavaScript), and can't be
understood by w3af's HTML parser?

If so, try this out:
http://docs.w3af.org/en/latest/complex-web-apps.html

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 1:50 AM, Ali Khalfan <ali.khal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi andres,
>
> i noticed when scanning a few of my applications that href" links are not
> being detected by the web_spider plugin..  It seems that the only links
> detected are images and stylesheets.
>
> i've taken a quick glance at the plugin code and it doesn't seem that anchor
> links are being parsed.
>
> Is this the case?

Andrés Riancho
Project Leader at w3af - http://w3af.org/
Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
Twitter: @w3af
GPG: 0x93C344F3