Tom,

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Tom Stage <voro...@voronwe.dk> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am working on the OWASP DEF Project, and i was wondering if it would be
> possible to get my hands on some test data xml, and i would like to include
> this data in the project for documentation purpose.
>
> I have some test data available from test scans that i have done myself, but
> iam not sure that this covers every possible field that w3af can produse.

Well, instead of giving you example outputs which might or might not
cover all the cases, I can do something much better :) There is an XSD
[0] for our XML, and I can guarantee that all output generated by our
xml_file plugin will validate against it [1]

[0]
https://github.com/andresriancho/w3af/blob/master/w3af/plugins/output/xml_file/report.xsd
[1]
https://github.com/andresriancho/w3af/blob/master/w3af/plugins/tests/output/test_xml_file.py#L80

> Would you consider adopting this format when it is finished?

If you send me a pull-request :)

> You can have a look at the current progress here:
> https://github.com/TomStageDK/OWASP-DEF
>
> On a side note i can say that i have tried to do the Fix for bug #2067 in
> the development branch, but if i have done it wrong once again please let me
> know.

Sadly I don't have time this week to spend on it, but please remind me next week

> Cheers,
>
> Tom Stage

Andrés Riancho
Project Leader at w3af - http://w3af.org/
Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
Twitter: @w3af
GPG: 0x93C344F3