Got to thinking about Green Lake (in Seattle) today.  I once heard a rumor
that Tiger Muskies were being introduced in it to control the carp
population.  Anybody know about this?  And this leads me to my second
question(s):

How does one fish for carp on the fly?  And has anybody done so in Green
Lake?

And as for those Tiger Muskies (if they're there), since they are sterile
hybrids, I assume that they have no mating urge, and thus do not hang in the
shallows like pre-spawn pike or muskie, making them a target for a double
bunny fly or the like.

Anyone?

Tom