From: "steblina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Moon Phase : facts, myths, or both?
Date: Wed, Jan 23, 2002, 7:23 PM

Hm, I've heard the opposite so have always fished the dark of the moon.
Did you keep count of fish caught during different phases??

My experience has been that rainbows play after dark, but cutts have
to be home.  Haven't fish for browns at night, but have heard that
they also like to play at  night.

I like the blankie idea...my favorite moment was 2:30 am, 200 yards from
shore.....a beaver swims up behind me and panics, slaps the water....blankie
would have been useful.

Vladimir