Hi All

Has anyone had success in signing up to Telstra's online billing at
www.telstra.com.au/billing ?

I have tried numerous times without success. I tried under OS 9 (.04, .1,
.2.1) using IE 5, Netscape 4.75 and 6.1 and OS X 10.1 IE5, Netscape 6. I
just can't get the digital certificate required.

Any help appreciated.

I did manage to get it working eventually with Netscape Navigator 4.08 under Classic, but it's such a pain to have to launch a different browser just to read a specific page that it's hardly worthwhile.

"Telstra... Making it easy for you"

Have fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Sponsor WA's Solar Car