Dear WAMUGgers

I forward this to you from out GMUG list as Doreen is in need of a response and needs it soon. Maybe someone from the greater southern contingent of Mac users can help her. Please respond directly to Doreen at the Yamaji Language Centre:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]


HELP - MAJOR PANIC ATTACKS - Dire and urgent need.

Please help if you can
I am working on a Power Mac 7200/120, but have access to other machines
i.e. G4s
I have a WORD (98) document approx 150 pages, a Pagemaker 6.5 document
which is 16 pages of photographs and a Photoshop A5 size image.
I need to make all these things into a PDF file.

A) What tools do I need to do this?
b) How do I do it?
c) Can I then email these PDFs as attachments in the normal way?

To avoid sudden death I need to do this before lunch time tomorrow (Fri 30 Nov)
Any clear simple step-by-step idiot-proof instruction on how to do it would
earn the benefactor big smouldering heaps of warm and fuzzies. And my
gratitude.

Doreen.

--
______________________________________________________

'The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him
to hold in higher regard those who think alike
than those who think differently.'
Friedrich Nietzsche
______________________________________________________

Reg Whitely     Ph: 08 9920 5032
Principal Fax: 08 9920 5118
Chapman Valley Primary School   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO Nabawa, WA, 6532     Website: Soon