At 12:51 30/01/02 +0000, pinkydwaggy wrote:
I have a PB 160 and it has a dead hard drive :o(

Where in WA can I buy a drive for it ? as it is useless without one.
all I need is a smallish one, the current one is 40mb.

Any PC dealer should be able to supply you with one. However, you may have
to install it temporarily into a Mac that can run the latest version of
Drive Setup, since the driver that comes with the OS that you run on your
PB160 is unlikely to know about a drive that is rather larger than 40Mb.

Unfortunately IIRC a PB160 uses a SCSI drive, finding a 2.5" SCSI drive will be much more likely at a Mac spare parts place than at a PC dealer (as PC and modern Mac laptops use IDE drives). It will also, unfortunately, be more expensive.

You'll probably have to look online, try somewhere like
<http://www.smalldog.com/> or <http://www.lowendmac.com/>

Have fun,
Shay
--
=========================== Shay Telfer ================================
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Sponsor WA's Solar Car
Opinions for hire [POQ] Sungroper
[EMAIL PROTECTED] fnord <http://sungroper.asn.au/>