Hi, I have an old Powerbook from a duo dock, with a small hard drive. Would
this be a scsi drive?

The powerbook has died of old age, but the hard drive may still work.

If it is suitable (can't remember the size for sure, but I think 500 mb).

If you'd like to have a look, please contact me on

0409 688 004.

Cheers, Susan.

On 30/1/02 8:51 PM, "pinkydwaggy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> I am a new member to the group, I have been repairing macs and
> playing wih them for years :o)
> 
> I have a good collection of Classics and a few LC's (all my LC's are
> on the network and the internet).
> 
> I have a PB 160 and it has a dead hard drive :o(
> 
> Where in WA can I buy a drive for it ? as it is useless without one.
> all I need is a smallish one, the current one is 40mb.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Kat.
> 
> 
> 
> Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>
> 
> To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to
> 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
> 
>