Hi...

Please reply directly to Hamish at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

If you reply to me I may just ignore it :)

Thanks,
Shay

Hi, I'm new to this list (well returned after a VERY long absence; i
think it was MacGeeks back then). Anyway after years of enjoyable
fiddling around with ancient Macintosh gear I've found myself in the
unfortunate position of having to bow out (moving, "not enough space
for acres of junk" i'm told) and get rid of years of accumulated bits
and peices.

I came accross the WAMUG site while looking for a 2nd-hand dealer to
pass all this stuff off to, but if anyone here wants it, it's going
for practically no money and I'd rather it was passed on than thrown
away...

here is the list i sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (but i suspect that
list doesn't properly exist or something as I can't find any evidence
of it on the yahoo groups thingo)... If it does then I apologise for
the potential cross-post.

--

Hi, I have a fairly large amount of old Macintosh stuff that I
desperately need to get rid of for nearly no money...

I have

1) one LCIII (boring but functional)
2) one IIfx (yes! re-live the thrill of the fastest mac ever! ...in
its day)
3) a 14" Apple color display (trinitron)
4) a personal laserwriter 230 (good condition)
5) a IIsi
6) millions of cables including appletalk networking stuff
7) a greyscale Apple A4 display with radius software
8) two 1GB laptop drives (IDE)
9) a PowerMac 6100/66AV (with video in/out etc)
10) a SyQuest EzDrive 135 removable HDD (scsi)
11) RAM of various sorts
12) a 256K L2 (?) cache card for a powermac
13) an ethernet card for a PDA slot (LC's etc)
14) an ethernet card for an LC630
15) a 6 MB ram upgrade for a Powerbook 140/170 (very hard to find!)
16) other stuff i may have forgotten
17) somewhere (haven't found it yet) i have a powerbook 100 in nearly
mint
condition thats still running like a champ except that the lead-acid
battery is pretty much dead (wrote my hons thesis on it a few years
back).

Anyway, as I said I'm moving and need to get rid of this stuff thats
been sitting around for years very quickly, so get in touch if you're
interested. I'm not particularly interested in making any sort of
profit (thowing away if not gone in a few days!!!).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks

--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Sponsor WA's Solar Car