Try Battery Spot in Piccadilly Arcade in town. Phone 9481 3490. He
recently replaced the backup battery in my MP110.

Cheers

Greg


on 22/4/02 2:52 PM, Brett Carboni at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> I've been selected to take part in a voice over internet trial. I'd like to
> participate but am dubious as to whether they have the technology set up for
> Macs. (They rarely do). Also, I found this in the fine print
> 
>> 3  Technology
>> 
>> 3.1  You must have Internet access, have a valid Microsoft Passport, have
>> installed the latest version of Microsoft Messenger either by loading
>> Microsoft XP onto your computer or downloading the Messenger Session
>> Initiated
>> Protocol Client software from the Microsoft download site. It is available
>> for
>> Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000 and ME.
> 
> But why would they have sent this to me, being registered as a Mac user.
> 
> Is there another way? I would like to participate.
> 
> P.S. My MP2000 says that my 4Mb flash card needs its battery changed. Anyone
> know where I would get one? The local watch battery place?
> 
> Brett Carboni
> Tsunami
> 
> 
> Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>
> 
> To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to
> 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
>