Thankyou Allen , I really appreciate your fast response, I'll haveto 
attend one of the meetings and shake your hand.
Mike

> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> 
> Michael Bradley wrote:
> 
> >Hi, guys I'm new to the mailing list,
> >and I was wondering if there may be anyone out there that can help me
> >locate some software for my Yamaha CDR102, I'm hoping to run it on a
> >quadra 950, OS 7.6.1.
> >I've been told that Toast 3.5.7 works well, but I just can't find it
> >anywhere...
> >Can anyone help me?
> >I've even emailed Roxio (the makers of Toast), but the won't reply!
> >Thanx
> >Mike
> >
> >
> >-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> >Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
> >Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
> >Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
> >
> >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 
> >
> >
> >
> >
> here you go first and last freebie
> 
> -- 
> If you can smile when things go wrong
> You obviously have someone in mind to blame
> 
> 
> 
>