WOOPS! Sorry once again!

Actually Matt, my endangered species list begins with a "C"........! Why the error? Well, the two groups are listed one after the other in my major category. I shall change things. The second reason, is that I must be getting old...unfortunately, this I cannot change.


Please accept my apologies.

Phil






On 8/7/02 7:23 AM, "Goodall-Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:



Phillip Arena wrote:

At 7:43 PM -0700 6/7/02, z brubruff wrote:

I disagree, we learn more than that.
Until I got wild freshly caught Box Turtles many
years ago, I had no idea they, lowly reptiles, had
different personalities, and preference for different
foods, to the degree that some preferred mostly meat
or insect diet and some wanted mostly fruit/vegetable
diet.

Why is it we keep getting these type of messages sent to the WAMUG
group?...

Although not frequent it has occured on a few occasions and I can't see
how that would be possible...

It happens because Phillip doesn't take enough care when addressing his
emails! ;P

It seems Phillip is on a bird-watching/trading list of some sort which
probably starts with a W.

(I usually end up getting slapped when I go bird-watching/trading... Do you
have that problem to Phillip?)

Regards

Matthew Healey

--

Matthew Healey
Information Systems
Western Orthopaedic Clinic
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Phone: +61 (08) 9489 8700
Fax: +61 (08) 9381 8300

Suite 213
25 McCourt Street
Subiaco 6008
Western Australia


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/