Dark Servant wrote:

I recently bought a copy of Warcraft 3 for my G4-400 and want to buy a new graphics card to improve in game performance (some of the game settings recommend 64 Mb of video memory) and to use with Quartz Extreme when it comes out.
I'm a student so I don't have too much money to spare.
I know that you are supposed to use Mac specific cards but I have also heard of people using PC cards in their Macs. Does anyone have any information in regards to success or failure of these cards (G force 2 in particular) or any other information that might be helpful.

Thank you in advance to everyone that helps
Ruben A. Franke



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



I put a voodoo 3 card from a pc into my mac ( after disenfecting it in a a bucket heehee)
and it worked fine with no problems

--
If you can smile when things go wrong
You obviously have someone in mind to blame