If you purchase Mac OS X, you receive Mac OS 9 in the box to run on
the same computer.
At 00:27 +0800 31/07/2002, Matthew Healey wrote:
------ Forwarded Message
From: Roger Seares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:10:46 +0800
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Copy of Mac OS 9.x
Hi
I was wondering if you could help, or direct me.
I want to purchase/procure a copy of sys 9.x, preferably the latest. I
have
contacted Apple locally and nationally (no response!). The local advice
is
the they do not supply 9.x any more !!!
I am aware that there is a new version of Mac OS X coming out, with
'alligator', or something, and that this will apparently not be an
upgrade.
Problem is I am happy with 9 but have recently run into some real
problems,
probably of my own making, and no longer have the CD available - one of
those non-boomerang loans a long time ago. Secondly Apple have advised
that
10.4 (??) won't be around until August, or later.
I urgently need a copy of the sys to stabilise my computer and continue
my
thesis and research - can you help in any way?
Power Mac G3, desktop beige. Running VPC 3.
Thanks in anticipation.
------ End of Forwarded Message
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
--
Andrew Nielsen <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Starfish Technologies Pty Ltd <http://www.starfish.net.au/>
ACN 076 426 714 / ABN 49 426 849 601 Tel: 0500 555 677
Consultants in Unix, Mac OS, Windows & networking technologies
Interested in Mac OS X or Mac OS X Server training? Email me for info.