Dear WAMUGgers
I am experiencing an intermittent freezing trackpad on a white iBook
combo using OS X 10.1.5 when logged onto the internet with Internet
connect set on modem (as distinct to Airport) and using Eudora Pro 5
Sponsored Edition. Sometimes possibly IE 5 might be open too.
I can use keyboard commands such as save, quit, force quit but no
trackpad movement of cursor. I need to restart with power button and
return to get it working again.
I have restarted with Apple/Opt/P/R, tried trashing what I think are
the finder and mouse/trackpad prefs, trashed Internet Connect and
Eudora prefs, but to no avail. I've even been back to Eudora website
and downloaded the latest version, wehich is what I was using anyway.
Interestingly it seems to happen when i'm copying and pasting within
the email document, especially if I click at the start or finish of a
line, near the document edge. That may be sheer coincidence though.
does anyone know of any solution? Is Eudora Pro 5 OS X (5.1.1) really
out of beta development?
Regards
Reg
- Freezing trackpad in OS X with Eudora Reg Whitely
-