Dear all

I have found my G4 with either OS 9.1 or 9.2 to be very unstable. I
continually have Word quitting because of memory problems, especially when
going to print, and Outlook Express or Internet Explorer freezing when
sending or downloading. Lately at work on a PC using XP instead of Windows
95, I don't have these same kind of computer problems. If anyone can
explain why I have these Mac problems and how to solve them, I would be most
grateful. I have had MacDoctor come in and re-install everything, download
OS9.2 and partition my disc, and I still have these same problems.

Dr Eddy Wajon
16 Eckersley Heights
Winthrop WA 6150

[EMAIL PROTECTED]


> From: Peter Bull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:24:50 +0800
> To: Paul Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Discounted prices
> 
>> Yet just about every other consumer device in
>> the electronics arena can have its price negotiated between buyer and
>> seller. 
> 
> Wash your mouth out with soap! What heresy! Lumping Macs in with "other
> consumer devices" like electric toothbrushes.
> But seriously, a common complaint is that Macs are expensive although it
> seems to me that the current iMac at $1495 is very good value. But the
> experts tell us to look at Total Cost of Ownership and the fact that Macs
> are easier to use and more stable (even without OSX) than PC's means they
> are more productive meaning you spend less time waiting around for Windoze
> to fix itself so you can use the computer to do something.
> 
> But I think that Apple Australia could really help Mac sales if they reduced
> their prices AND promoted the fact to the general public.
> 
> 
> 
> Peter Bull
> -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
> 
>