Dear WAMUGgers

I'd like OS 10.2 to find our ethernetted Epson Colour Stylus 800. It simply isn't able to be used in OS X. I have reset our iBooks and Superdrive iMac to OS 9 just so we can print to it. A bit of a downer really as we ( all of our primary school kids and teachers), really do like OS X, and I aim to keep the kids up with the very latest technology.

Has anyone a solution? Maybe I've missed something in the changeover to the Jag.

(I'm glad Steve didn't call it Rover! Isn't that a dog?)

Regards

Reg


hope all those who have upgraded to 10.2 are now happy they can keep
some of the older printers eg epson 580

GIMP works on 10.2 search for Gimp-Print-4.2.2-0.ppc.dmg


--
Reg Whitely
Principal, Chapman Valley Primary School
Apple Educator of Excellence 2002
Moderator: Geraldton Macintosh User Group - GMUG
Ph: W 08 9920 5032; Fax 08 9920 5118; H 08 9921 7272
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
______________________________________________________________
'The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard
those who think alike than those who think differently.'
_______________________________________________Friedrich Nietzsche