Steven I like http://www.mail2web.com/ It only allows you to read POP mail from a browser though. There's no free mail address or mailbox.


Regards,

Gary Roberts
Desktop Applications
Tel: 08 9322 6789
Fax: 08 9322 6770

Join the Digital Village at www.desktopapplications.com.au

**************************************************************************
Disclaimer
The opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely my own and should not be interpreted as representing the views of Desktop Applications etc etc.
**************************************************************************


From: Steven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: POP mail facility?
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:00:15 +1000


It seems that Hotmail has withdrawn the ability to be able to POP mail from
external servers. I know I could do this some time back, but the option
appears to have disappeared from their site when logged in.

Anyone know of any free web based email facility which allows you to POP
mail from elsewhere? I've tried <http://www.fastmail.fm> and
<www.yahoo.com.au> but they require an annual fee for this service.

Any tips appreciated.

Steven


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


_________________________________________________________________
Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp