Hi Peter

Account Edge only supports "standard" fonts for this feature so you'll probably find that it won't work until a later version of the software (maybe/perhaps).

Unless you use one of their bog standard forms the email/fax feature just doesn't work.

Hi all,
I have recently tried emailing invoices from MYOB. I have set up an invoice with my logo as a black and white graphic (PICT format I think) and it looks fine on the screen and when printed. The problem is the logo doesn't appear in the PDF version which MYOB automatically produces. Any clues as to how I
can get the logo to appear? A different file format perhaps?
Thanks in advance and a Merry Christmas to all.
-- Peter Bull

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
PO Box 342 Bunbury 6231
Phone: 0419927101 Fax: 0897915900
the online data storage & technology store -
http://www.zytech.com.au/

Get FREE business cards at -
http://www.zytech.com.au/contact.html