Peter

I regularly get sent invoices from MYOB in PDF. I find that the preview in
Entourage only displays a couple of lines (ie graphics lines, not text) and
that Preview does the same. If I open the document in Acrobat Reader all is
revealed. I just received my payslip in this fashion and, upon receiving
your email, checked the PDF version of the file - it is 1.2 which is Acrobat
v3 compatible and is probably the cause of the problem.

So, if you're using OS X and have Preview set as the app to view PDFs it may
be that Preview is not displaying it properly because it doesn't properly
support v1.2 and Acrobat will show you the true view of you document.

Worth a try.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all

Greg


on 23/12/02 11:26 PM, Peter Bull at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 
> 
> 
> Hi all,
> I have recently tried emailing invoices from MYOB. I have set up an invoice
> with my logo as a black and white graphic (PICT format I think) and it looks
> fine on the screen and when printed. The problem is the logo doesn't appear
> in the PDF version which MYOB automatically produces. Any clues as to how I
> can get the logo to appear? A different file format perhaps?
> Thanks in advance and a Merry Christmas to all.
> 
> 
> -- Peter Bull
> Computer Coach
> 
> Phone 9362 3138
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> http://www.compcoach.net
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
>