I have a A4 sized box of Mac Ethernet cards that have been floating around our server room since before my employment here. Most are RJ45 but a few are BNC only.

Having a quick rummage through them they are all for obsolete pre-PowerMacs such as LC's (hmm guess that's 'cause all PowerMacs came with Ethernet built in). I have no way of testing them so can't say how many (if any) work

aprox. 20 to 30 cards.

If you want some (or want the lot!) you can contact me and you can have a rummage around else I'll be disposing of them with in the week.

--
~
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]
9380 2308 (GSE) 9380 1855 (ECEL)
ECEL Computer Support Officer, University of Western Australia.
CRICOS Provider No. 00126G
~
"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
Andre Gide

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO"
reputably by "Bill McKenna" but possibly the inexhaustibly quotable "anon"